Friday, October 22, 2004

My face hurts a lot.

Owie. This is painful. I'm going to go find an ice pack. now let me type with one hand. or i can with two if I hold it with my cheekypoo. My teeth do hurt though. Oh yeah this ice pack feels good. how does ice make pain go away to feel good. I pause every now and then during this blog. Hey yesterday I pretty much just slept and had a half a bowl of tomato soup and a milk shake, and today I ate a 2 bowls of soup and a milk shake, and I'll probably have another can of soup for supper. i played some video games today mainly. i've been taking these pain pills. they work for two hours but i need to take them every four hours. oh boy my face is numb along with my hand that was holding taht ice pack. Well I'm going to go sice im not making any progress on this post.

No comments: