Monday, October 18, 2004

VUYJHJHU HIT HEAD ON KEYBOARD XDM,.M,.XCM,.

You know, I'm getting agravated. I mean I get a new hard drive, get pretty much everything on it that you want, and then this freaking spyware or whatever is on my computer comes along and makes me madder than a monkey without fecies. I mean it's only some install applications that don't work at all. I double click, and nothing. Now I figure out that they disappear when i shut off my computer and turn it back on. Weird. I would like to install a couple more things. It wouldn't be so bad if I could make these applications work. Mainly because forums tell me I need to download a certain program, which i did, and install it, which i can't, and run it and do some other stuff and it'll fix my Internet Exploder Problem which is annoying me beyound all means of monkeys. So if you can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Also Adaware is getting some VX2 things, and they have an ad on to get rid of them, but of course I can't install it. Grrr. Also adaware is getting some "CoolWebSearch" things also, everytime I run it. My brother doesn't know what in blazes is going on with the installation thing. he's never heard of a thing doing that. I might format. Grr. New hard drive, and almost have everything on it! Grrrrrrrrrr. Bye bye.

No comments: