Sunday, October 10, 2004

License City USA

Currently listening to Welcome to the Diverse City CD by Toby Mac

Well I have to say that this CD is really sweet. I give it a 5/5 right now. My favorite song on the city? Hard to say. I'll tell you my top 3. In no particular order: Burn for you, Gone, and Gotta Go. Those are the top 3 but i think they are all awsome songs. Kinda like a mother "I like all my children the same." Exactly. And how are you? This time when i ask that you can answer, since my comments are active and have been active for some time now. I'm great. I got back from a trip up to Antelope. Fun times. I took my driver's test on thursday and I... PASSED! Yeah baby! Rock on! I'm not going to get lazy like some people that get their license. I mean I'm going to ride my bike to school with a friend, when it's nice outside. It might just be bad weather on some days you know. My automobile is all cleaned out. My dad is kinda messy. *oink oink*. I have everything that belongs in or on my car on or in my car. which is a license plate cover. And some cords to hook up my diskman to my tape deck. Once I get a job I shall get a CD player. I have an application right in front of me. I just need to fill it out, and give it to a guy named matt. First jobs are a pain to fill out applications. I mean I don't have any former employers. I have people that I worked for randomly. Speaking of which I need to talk to a couple of people, such as Russ in Plentywood. I should've talked to him when i was up there. I have a couple of volunteer stuffs. I guess I can put that I mow my dad's lawn. Hmm... that's the hardest part of an application for me pretty much. Man this one requires 4 former employers. I'll have to talk to Russ some time. What would you call a position that requires you to remove stuff from a person's house that is selling stuff to a second hand store? Taker person? I dislike applications. Well I'm going to go so bye bye peoples.

No comments: