Sunday, September 11, 2005

Codeword: Dirtbag

Hmm... What is there to blog about? Well I could tell you I've been sick for the past couple days, and I am still sick. I had a runny nose on Friday. I thought you would appreciate knowing that. I mean like it was running out of my nose. Yum. I also went to the PowWow on Friday. I would have enjoyed it more if I weren't sick. But I was. So I didn't enjoy it as much. I had to work that night, but it wasn't so bad. I also was sick yesterday and I had to work. But i was not feeling so good for the first half of my shift. Then I got a little better. Today I feel better, although I cough every now and then and my voice still sounds a little funny. Today is Sept. 11, if you didn't realize that. um... that's basically all there is to blog about. I picked up a shift today when i have to go to in about 30 minutes. Bash. I'm gonna go.

No comments: