Saturday, September 24, 2005

Busier than a monkey with a handfull of feicies

Target was fun today. Joyful. Busy. We had three people working in camera for about an hour, and all three of us were helping guests. Guests... hehe... do you care if you are called a customer? I've had someone comment on me calling them a guest. They were like "So we're guests now, huh?" and I'm like "yeah." I've also had an old man tell me creepy stories... more like sick stories, but yeah. That's not from today. I was too busy to listen to old men talk about sick stories... yuck. I sold a bunch of stuff today. Yesterday someone bought 2 LCD tvs. Crazy. Anyways, work has been busy for the past two days, and I could not have gotten through it without my brother. He helped me zoned (pretty much zoned for me actually) yesterday, and he was scheduled to work in camera with me today. Big help there. No sarcasm.

To comment back on Molly's comment about poe, I thought he married his 13 year old cousin? Either way, it was young. It was a happy marriage though. Poe was actually happy during the time she was alive. Then he got depressed again and died in front of a bar with someone elses clothes on. Intriguing (I love that word), isn't it?

When was the last time I updated? I forget these things because of what goes on in my head and what I actually blog. There's a fine line. A very fine line, indeed. Monday? Yeah that's right. Poe, and Gump. Right. It came back to me. I'm hungry. Mmm... chicken. Who doesn't love chicken? No one! Even vegitarians eat it. Ok, so I lied, but if they would eat one meat, it would definitely be chicken. You should check out my website. I updated it with some pictures and stuff. I'll upload more pictures and stuff. Since my dad got a new digital camera, which he got our best camera at Target for 60% off (long story about how he got at 60% off), I can make my flash thing I was gonna do. Yep.

These last two years have been great, for CDs. You got the Grits, TobyMac, Relient K, Blindside, John Reuben, Thousand Foot Krutch, Switchfoot, Juliana Theory. There's more. I just can't think of more at the moment. But I do have to eat, so I'll talk to you later alligator. I'll probably blog later tonight, knowing me.

1 comment:

Molly said...

FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's with the whole not blogging forever thing!?!?!? I depended on you for entertainment! OH, spaghetti for dinner!!! Later, dude!