Friday, September 02, 2005

One Week!? What!?

So the first full week of school is over... what? It seems like a freaking month... it's only been a week. I'm greatly grieved by this. I mean, only one week went by. Man. This week went really really slow. Oh well. Hopefully the rest of the school year will go faster. I can only hope. Tomorrow is my last day at Miracle mart, so I can be happy about that. I go the day off today, so I'm happy. I updated my website with some stuff. If you missed last times post, I put a link to it in my handy link bar, over thar. I didn't get a whole lot done with the site. I did fix a little problem that I've been having trouble with, and I got some files uploaded. currently I am taking up 32 mb, out of my 2 gb, space. or 2000 mb, if you want to keep it in the same units. So yeah.
Well I'm gonna chillza like mozilla. Peace out peeps.

No comments: