Monday, September 19, 2005

Partially Politically Correct

What's goin' on? You doin' well? I hope so. Basically I read a little of the Edger Allan Poe. That was good. He has a massive vocabulary. I read the "House of Usher." I read it for school, but then I got out my "The Works of Edgar Allan Poe" book, and the next story to read was "The Fall of the House of Usher" so I read it again. It is probably a good thing to read his stories twice through. I just writes so well, that you have to. Good story. The next story is "The Pit and the Pendulum" (i am still a horrible speller and I am to lazy to look it up). I've read that one last year, but my goal is to read all the short storied by him in this book, this year. So far I've read three... I have about a dozen or so to go. I am dissappointed that "Hop Frog" isn't in there. We read that one for school, and I wish it was in my works of poe book. But then again, it's available on the Internet for you to read in your free time... in fact I think this is where my teachers printed it off from: if you go to google and type in "hop frog" it's the first link. the address is really long.

Hmm... what else is there. Well I also watched Forest Gump today. That's a good movie. I remembered little about the movie when I watched it when I was 4 and I had an urge to watch it now. All I remembered from when I was four, was the box of chocolates line, and him running as a kid which the braces on... that's basically all I remembered. Great movie though, now that I watch it now.

That's basically all that is new. I've pretty much been working and going to school. That really sucks. I now realize how you can get stressed out. But it's days like these that I appreciate where i can just rest. YAY! I don't have to work until 4:45 tomorrow, which means I don't have to hurry and get to work from school! :). Joyful. Have a great day, night or afternoon, depending on when you read this.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Argh!! Hi, Roy. It's Molly! You know me as 'anonymous'. I'm posting with my name because I want you to go to my blog! Edgar Allen Poe was brilliant but he married his 14 year old cousin when he was 37. Then his aunt, mother, and wife-cousin all died of tuberculosis. And you wonder where he got his depressive talent!?!?!