Monday, August 30, 2004

First Monday...

Hey peeps. Well today was the first Monday of the school year. I have no clue what's going on. My mind is still on that thing called summy vacation. What happened to the freaking summer? I have no clue. I actually am having pretty healthy lunches. I eat the same 6" sub at subway, but i look forward to it... when i get my licsense (horrible speller) I will go down to that place called Big Boy. Mmmmm. Purple Cow. I should make that... if I knew the amount of grape juice to put in the ice cream. I put too much chocolate in a chocolate milkshake, but it's all good. Like I said all my teachers are sweet. None of them have flipped out. On Castlevania I actually beat a section completely without a strategy guide! When I do that I feel special. I have to kill this Fire Elemental, so I can get the Fire whip. This guy is freaking impossible almost. The only way to beat him is to dodge him by jumping and going in a direction opposite of his attack and you can't really attack him then. You know what sucks. Having a somewhat large vocabulary but unable to spell words. To beat the fire elemental you need to frost whip, but to get the frost whip you need to kill the frost elemental but you definetly need the fire whip... yeah that's a pain. It's apparently easier to get the fire whip first according to the guide (that section I'm using a guide). Although I havent tried. Well that's my update and I'm sticking to it I think. Bye bye.

No comments: