Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You feeling it? The energy?

So I'm just kickin' it, and listening to TobyMac's "Renovating the Diverse City". I said I probably wouldn't buy it the first day it came out, and I didn't... i bought it the second day. I would've bought it on the first day if I didn't have to work. Basically, I heard some clips of the songs, and I went, "Wow... this is a lot better then his previous remix album." His first remix, which was of Momentum, wasn't that great. This one is great. I actually think some of the songs are better then the originals. I like Ill-M-I, remixed better then the original. I already uploaded this cd onto my IPod, then I'm like, "Maybe my Ipod needs to be charged". It needs to charge through your USB port, so I decided to take some time to do that. It was only half way, but when it takes awhile to charge.

I'm in a really good, and energetic mood. Maybe it is because I only had a waffle cone ice cream cone, for lunch, and between the sugar and the hunger sensation, I have a lot of energy... maybe. I don't know. I'm not a professional. Although I have a website. royfuss.com, which I am going to work on tonight, since I don't have to work. Mmmm, food. I'm Hungry. I hope food is soon.

Peace out, and check in at the site, because I'm gonna upload everything I can tonight.

No comments: