Tuesday, August 02, 2005

10 years old, and kicking

So Blindside put out their new album, "The Great Depression" today. I haven't listened to it enough to give you an opinion of it. I think it'll grow on me, like most good albums do. What happens with all Blindside albums for me, is that I won't like it when I first listen to it a couple of times, but then it just grows on me, and then I'm like "This is awsome!" and yeah. Thousand Foot Krutch was like that too, when I first started listening to them. Now I just go out and buy their albums and they sound good to me right away. Speaking of TFK, I've listened to them enough to give you an opinion. That opinion is that they are Freaking Awsome with a capitol FA! Yeah! Best album, they've put out thus far. That's my opinion. Back to Blindside. So they are ten years old now. Which means they have regained the rights to their first two albums. Sooooo they are going to re release them, with bonus tracks and some new art. I haven't really listened to much of their old stuff, so I don't know if this is a good thing to me.

I also have something else to say... I forget. Let me think... I know it'll come to me. It had something to do with something. Hmm. Go out and buy Thousand Foot Krutch, "The Art of Breaking". Go now! That's not what I wanted to say, but this is. People need to stop putting out new albums. I'm not getting a chance to listen to my albums. Let's see, I've bought John Reuben, TFK, Blindside, within the last two months, and I'll be picking up Juliana Theory's album in September. Good gollie, miss mollie. This new CD player will help. I should have the CD player in my car by Saturday. Which means I can put in a CD, and whenever I stop the car, the CD player will stop and continue from where it left off when I turn on my car. See now I forget what song I stopped at so it takes longer for me to get through an album. I usually only go through a CD once, unless it's a new CD. If it's new, then I just go through it until I get the need to listen to a different CD. I don't think I'm being coherent anymore. Bye.

No comments: