Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's official: Apple and Microsoft both suck

So I go down to Target and buy an IPod Mini. I was excited and had it opened before I got home and was ready to get all the software installed. Well set up seemed easy and it did everything for me, and it even got my autorun to work again. It asked me to restart, so i did, and after the restart, I was gonna upload my music. Well I try to load Itunes.... except nothing happened. Nothing. Not even an error, just nothing. Mouse goes to be busy for a second and stops, and that's all that happens. So I'm like "What the duce!?" So pretty much, Itunes has been making me mad for the past 45 minutes and I've searched the freaking internet for this problem, and squat comes up. So I paid 200 bucks for an IPod which I can't do anything with because Itunes is the only freaking way to get songs on it! So I have an address book and a calander... that's 200 bucks... and it makes me mad... yeah. I reinstalled Itunes so many times... I'm gonna try again... if you guys know of anything to help me with this problem, PLEASE tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FAil