Friday, August 05, 2005

Is there intellegents?

currently listening to Thousad Foot Krutch: "The Art of Breaking"

Sooooooooo, I got home from work, and I ate a steak. Yum. Good. Then I called the person that Derek bought a air flo game controller for his computer, and I'm suppose to pick it up, because he's lazy and had to work. Right... I bet he is "working" right now... oh wait. He is. My bad. Te he he. Anyways, I called him, and I'm suppose to go over there in a half an hour and pick up the dang thing. Bah. Oh vell. Today was an alright day at work. I mean it was work. My church is working the Chuckwagon, and I would have been if I could have gotten it off. Bah. Oh well, I took out food to them. So I kinda worked for the Chuckwagon. I mean without me, they wouldn't have gotten food... or maybe my boss would have told someone else to do it if I didn't, but still. Te he he. So I got home from work last night, and I was gonna watch some TV, and I was channel surfing, when I saw a movie on the Sci Fi channel. It's called "The Forsaken" and that's a good movie. I like how they put the history of Vampires. That's grand. If you want a different spin on your vampire flicks, see this one. It's not your Dracula, but it's also not your Blade... it's different, it's its own. Anyways. I think that's all. I'm updating fairly often. Kinda makes me remember the good days, when I updated everyday, twice a day... now it seems i update like 3 times a month, but now I've been updating fairly often. Bye.

No comments: