Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sir Average Joe

So I was like, "Burnout 3! 20 bucks! Buy!" So I went down to Target and bought Burnout 3 for 20 bucks. And since then, I haven't spent much time away from it. I mean, there really isn't any reason you shouldn't buy this game, unless of course you don't have 20 bucks... or if you just hate car games because your dog got ran over by a car... yeah. Anyways, you can't beat the price for one of the best games of 2004. So for the past couple of weeks, I've been playing through Starcraft's campeign mode, and I finally beat it today. I mean I tried not using cheats this time through. Well, the power overwhelming cheat, and show me the money, cheats anyways. I used the whats mine is mine cheat and breathe deep cheats every now and then. I used power overwhelming a couple of times, but that was because my defense was destroyed, and I had to rebuild it, and they were still attacking me... I only did this like 8 times. And if you consider there is... about 69 missions, that's not so bad. And i turned the cheat off, when I was gonna go offensive on them. Anyhow, I beat it, and I realize how sweet the storyline is in that game, and has you guessing what Starcraft 2 is gonna be like. I mean your like, "I bet SC2 will have this" and what not. But SC2 isn't announced to come out yet, So I'll probably be 25... or something. I'm hungery so I'm gonna wrestle up some grub. Mmmmmmmm, grub.

No comments: