Monday, August 22, 2005

To All

Soooooo, I worked at Target tonight. That was an interesting venture, considering I broke my watch (I have some anger inssues with Burnout 3...) so I don't know what time it is unless I'm by a clock. So I was zoning at Target, and people were cleaning the floors with noisy things, so I couldn't hear the walkie talkies well, and apperently at 10, they told everyone could go home, and I'm working alone zoning greeting cards and that corner, when this happened, and so like at the person in charge is like "what are you still doing here" and I'm like "I don't know" and she was like "aren't you a minor" and Im like "yeah." and she's like "you gotta get outa here, you have to be out by ten" and so I got outa there, and realized everyone else had left and I was sad. That's my story.

Pretty much I would have to say that Ernie's sermon this morning was awsome. Would you katz agree? One of the best sermons I have heard, and I have heard a lot of good sermons, I tell ya. I think we all need a little reminder that, this is only a temporary life, and our home is up in heaven. I don't think there's much else to add to that, since Ernie explained it well.

And if you need me, I will be in my bed sleeping, or working at Target, or at home in front of this computer, or eating some food, ooooooooor (if you read my blog not very often), I'll be at school on Thurday :( It might be a sad face. But it might not be. I don't know. It's kinda a maybe situation. I don't know how well this year will be. Last year was good. I enjoyed last year, but then again, I didn't have a job. Oh well, I have first and fourth period off, which means I get to sleep in and have an extended lunch. So if you guys want to do lunch one day, give me a call on my cell phone. Please... i like eating lunch with people that don't go to my school.

No comments: