Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Diablo Frolfin' Burnyouty Jigga Person

what does all that mean... well it just described my past 3 days. I have been playing a lot of Diablo II which I started a barbarian on. I got to act two in 5 hours or maybe 7. I don't remember. Enough said 'bout that. Frolfing. Frisbee golfing. I have been out twice. The first game this year we played doubles and I was with Andrew. I went tonight too. That was fun. I got 7 under. My best is 10 under, so I am getting close to being in those like 15 under. Hmm. Well Burnout 2. How I got the game is a story in itself so I will talk about that first. Yesterday was a windy, but warm day in ND. Well I biked down to Rock 30 Games. Did i already tell you this. No i told you I was GOING to go down to rock 30. Well me and my friend kyle biked down there, which is a long ways away. now going there the winds were to our backs and it was pretty much downhill... yeah we were going freaking fast. Nice. On the way back... well i was peddling in first gear to get DOWN a hill. The wind was that strong. Now the game. It's fun. I like that game a lot. BUY IT! fun fun. In fact. If i have time, I shall play it tomorrow before church. Jigga? It's just my new word for "what?". So that about covers it. So if I don't blog in awhile, I'm probably doing one of those things. Well I think I'm going to go and get some shut eye. Oh yeah. It's been really really really great super fantabulous weather outside. On friday it says it will snow? I don't believe that. I'll check again. I hope it doesn't. Bye now.

No comments: