Thursday, April 22, 2004

Time for a day off.

Well I've decided to take a day off from the mystery(or maybe I just didnt have time to finish Part 3.). So you get to listen to me ramble. First off I am trying out the new gmail. It is an email program that is by Google, so send me a message. Me email for that is royjtorg@gmail.com. Please do send me one cause i wanna see if it works well and what not. I doubt that i will keep it, but if i get very very very little spam, I will use that and all my email that i get from Hotmail, I will just delete. So send me an Email at that address. I should really get section 3 done for your enjoyment. Since you have to wait a day (even though i told you every other day ill update it) I will give you an excert from part 3.
We followed him down a hall. The hall had lots of old paintings of people, who I did not know… though one caught my eye. The guy looked suspiciously familiar. It wasn’t a painting like the rest either. It was as big as the rest, but was a modern photograph. The guy in the picture was dressed in a black suit, like one that a groom would wear. Another feature I noticed was that he had a scar on his left hand.
That is your excert. It leaves you in suspicion. I say that's a good one to put in there. Well i think i want to play Diablo 2 and leave you to your pondering about the mystery. Bye bye my people. SEND ME AND EMAIL!. I like breaking internet laws of all caps.

No comments: