Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Mystery: Part One.

please read the post "Mystery!?!" before reading this post. You will understand this better if you do.

I need to make a short but brief thing. I have gotten Part 1 and 2 done, but I will only be doing one a day so you can expect part 2 tomorrow. Thank you.

Section 1.


It t’was a nice and sunny afternoon in New Brook Florida. It was one of those days that North Dakotans would dream of. My name is Jacob Slanders. I went out to my mail box and the mail man had just delivered the mail. Oddly, there was only one letter in the box. It was from a person named Jonathon Slitwit. I had never heard of the name before. I went inside. As I was going up the porch stairs, I started to feel the wind picking up. All of a sudden, seemed like seconds, the beautiful sunny day, turned to a cloudy windy day. Strange. I went inside my house. I took my letter opener and opened the letter. It read:
Dear Mr. Slanders,
I am pleased to inform you that you are invited to my house for
some business that I will tell you once you get here. It concerns you
and an old friend. This is short but that is all I am to inform you until
you get here. My address is at the bottom of this letter and a plane
ticket is sealed with this letter.
Sincerely,
Jonathon S Slitwit


I took out the plane ticket. The plane was to leave 3 days from now. An old friend? Whom could it be? I jumped at the sound of the thunder. The storm was picking up out there.

This is the end of section one. It was short… I think, but it’s a start.

Characters: Jacob Slanders. Main character. The person you see the story through.
Jonathon S. Slitwit: Mysterious person who wrote Jacob the letter.

No comments: