Friday, April 30, 2004

QUARANTINED!

My blog isn't quarnatined... but it would be if i would have posted the post i did. I need some help. See My computer has apparently downloaded something from a site that i visited and i didn't approve or even knew about what it had done. See a... thing, has infected my computer. Not a hacker and I am pretty sure not a virus. But I have the google toolbar which blocks a great deal of pop ups that come my way... if not all of the pop ups that come my way. Well see i get this pop up in my email, and on sites that don't have pop ups, and when i push the preview post button, and all sorts of sites. They are the same pop ups... i mean to say is that there are different, but it shows the same ones over and over again. Is that confusing? I don't know how else to put it. Also, another odd feature is that when there are certain words on a page (I wont tell which words in this blog for the reason that they will quarantine my blog, and we don't want that to happen.) they will be underlined and highlighted and it will link me to a this place. I wont link it: http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||Certain word|AA1VDw. DON'T GO THERE! I just that that the search.targetwords.com might give yoiu a hint on what it might be caused by. On google, when i type something in to find, the first page of findings are other search engines... well i accidently clicked the first one, cause usually the first one is the best... but at the time i didn't know google was doing that with the search engines... so i came to a page with pop ups gallor. ANd that is when all this began. I right clicked on one of the links to find a something, and I found a program there. I went to the remove programs and i found it there and i removed it... but it's still there. Any suggestions? HELP! (also, until i get all this fixed, I wont be posting mysterys cause it will mess it up. Hopefully I can find a "cure" to this so you can go back to the enjoyment of mysterys.)

No comments: