Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Mystery Part 6... is down one post.

SO you get to listen to me blabber. Note: your cool word is "blabber", or better yet, "blabber mouth." Well you get to listen to me say some stuff. First off, if you have any questions on the mystery, for i know that I talk about something that you know nothing about and that i should've explained, but didnt. If you have any questions, please E-mail me (roygbiv90@hotmail.com or royjtorg@gmail.com) or if you are on my MSN list, just instant message me. With that said, I will talk about the grand message that Pete gave tonight. It was right on time for me. I mean I am almost done with the book of Job, and he talked about it. It is one of the best books in the Bible that I've read, and I've read a lot. I might just finish Job tonight. I'm on chapter 35 so i might finny. Now you get to listen to me grumble cakes about school. One thing that is bugging me is that my teacher is saying less then he actually means. Maybe I'm just confused and missed something, but I wouldn't be the only one if i did cause some of my classmates agree with me. See this teacher, in his class we make a T-shirt, etch a design into glass, cut a design into plexy glass, and it's a fun time. Well anywhos, he is talking about the T-shirts(good thing i proofread this) and nothing else, and he says this, you can make any design on your TSHIRT except drugs, weopons, and bands. Now im cool with that. But he is talking about T-Shirts and nothing else, and he didnt say any limitation on the plexy glass except the size. Well i had a band logo that was a perfect size piece, and my teacher figures out it's a band, and he docks me ten points. (it was worth 30 points so that was a lot). Now i have an A in that class so it doesn't really matter. But he was talking about the T-Shirts. No where did he say the words "Plexy Glass". he wasn't even talking about the plexy glass taht day. So maybe I was suppose to figure it out, but like i said a lot of my classmates heard the same thing i did. Oh well. I have an A in that class anyways. Well enough about that. I just needed to get that out. I feel better now. Well I might work on Part seven for you all. I'm going to have to change that little thing about reading that one post "Mystery?!?" soon cause it will be going into archives soon. Well by my people, but not without some Words of Wisdomness: Beware of teh words "Error on page." when it is at the bottom left hand corner of your screen. For some reason that is right there now. Ok here is your real Words of Wisdomness: "The bird does not sing because it has to answer. It sings because it has a song." ~Chinese Proverb. Never ever try to make a better translation of a Chinese Proverb. I just tried that and it didn't work to well. But I think that you get the picture, and I do too. Have a lovely night/day/afternoon/evening. the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the that that that that that that that that that that that the the the of the the the that that that that.

No comments: