Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Wild Fire

Yeah i got home from the Fire which was awsome possum. The comedian was funnier then a monkey with a no something like a arm. Great times. He sang some songs that were already songs but he modified them meaning he took the toon and put different words and it was all great. "I'll take you out on a date, but you'll have to pay, cause i work at Subway". I don't know the name of the toon so it probably wasn't that funny to you. Yeah October 13 at the Bismarck Civic Center, Kurt Cameren(exscuse my spelling if it is wrong) will be the speaker at the family fire. It's free! Although donations are gladly excepted. Well now that I am done being a walking (or sitting in my case) advertisement for the Fire, I will go and read "Great Expectations". Nighty night night night.

No comments: