Sunday, April 11, 2004

The skunk said it wouldn't hurt, but then i tried it, and it hurt my nose a lot.

Hmmmm. Maybe I didn't tell you guys that i went to see my grandma. Well that's why I haven't blogged in a while. But the good news is that we brought her home with us for a week. I also went to see Scooby Doo 2. That's a good movie. If you like Scooby Doo, like i do, you will like that one. It's better then the first one. There's really nothing new to blog about except for that. I could mention that we busted out our dart board and was going to play some darts, but as it stands, it is broken. Hehe i made a pun and didn't realize it till now. "Busted out"..."broken".....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Oh that's a good one. It got cold here. In Plentywood, it snowed even. It looked like a winter day, and lots of snow. It melted though by the end of the day. that was good. Good Friday was good. Although I was riding in a car to my grandma's house. Never try to accidently surgically remove your face. Razor blades do a great job of doing that. Plus it bleeds for a long time. That's all that is new. Nothing much. I think I might go play some cards with my grandma if she isn't tired. I like to play Skip-Bo or Uno with her. I think we have some Skip-Bo cards. Bye bye people.

No comments: