Monday, April 19, 2004

Mystery?!?

If you didn't notice, my description changed. Says something about a mystery. Well I have decided to make a little every other day treat for you. I'm "writing" a mystery. Now it may sound exciting, but you have to remember: I am not a writer. I just wanted to spice up this blogging. I will probably update the story every other day, or maybe a couple days in a row. Depending when i get a section of the story done. I'm writing this as I go, so i do not even know the ending yet (although i hear it is a good ending). Oh before I forget. I have a cool word for you: Giddy. Now that is a very cool word. Share it with your friends. Well I'm going to work on the Mystery. I'll also make a list of characters and a little discription of them at a section. It will include a discription of the characters from the the section (it'll be after i put down the section for you). If that doesn't make much sense, well i do not know how else to put it. I think you'll like it. You might not either. Depends. By the way, it takes place in modern times. So it'll be interesting. Well I'm going to work on that.

No comments: