Saturday, April 17, 2004

I'm the best!

So many people have been against me and saying I am not the best... not really, but they have never said that i wasn't the best, so i could be the best. I'll tell you why im the best. I made a screensaver. Ah that doesn't sound like much, but i did it without spending any money and it's really good and it has music. Ooooooooooooooooh amazing. It's also based on one of my favorite games, Starcraft. I even have some history pictures in my screensaver. Bout 3 slides of history out of 20 but it gives you some understanding of how bad starcraft could have looked like. Although you could have burned down trees if you were a firebat if they would have kept it that way. But they didn't and they still made an awsome possum game. If you would like to see it, I can send it to you via email. I don't know if it'll work. It says that i can send it to people via internet, but i haven't tried it. So i might try it right now. I think i know how. I don't really want to send it to my brother who isn't home, for he would not be able to test it for me till he got home. I am very proud of the screensaver. Mainly because I made a better quality screensaver then my brother, but he still gets the cake for the best theme and best theme for a website. Im starving. I didn't get any food for supper cause i didn't make any food. I might eat some cereal. My brother is going to the Prom this weekend. The weird part is that it isn't his Prom. He's going to his girlfriend's Prom, which is good. I like pestering her, but hey what are younger brothers good for if you can't pester their older brother's girlfriend? Yes being younger is more fun then being older. Well I think I might turn in for the night. Good night and God bless you.

No comments: