Tuesday, August 03, 2004

12 Hours Later

Yes I do have something else to say. Last night I saw the movie "Butterfly Effect". That's a messed up movie. See this guy, as a kid, had blackouts because of a mental disease that his father had. Well when he's in college he doesn't have blackouts anymore and he's really smart. Well he goes back to those journals and reads stuff right before he blackouts and he gets sent back in time to that and can change it if he desires. By the second time he does this he catches on and starts changin' stuff in his past which just makes things worse for him and his friends. Yeah messed up if you've seen it. I kinda liked it, but I wouldn't watch it again. I like my keyboard. I've been playing a lot of Diablo 2 lately. I've started 3 characters in the last 3 days. Wierd thing is that I made them all Druids. Well I figured out why I've been getting emails about my blogs. It's because i told it to send me an email of the comment that people make on my blog. Derrr to me. Well I am going to play some Diablo 2 so bye bye folks. wait wait. Cool/weird word of the day. Goosebumps. I mean why are they called goosebumps? They don't look like gooses... i mean geese. Wierd. Lataz.

No comments: