Thursday, August 12, 2004

Weeeeeeee!

Well I have a desk now. Like I said, it's just like my old one except that it was made backwards. I just took my old keyboard drawer out of my old one and put it in this one so the mouse is on the right side now. One thing is that the monitor hole place is on the right side while my keyboard goes on the left side so I have to rotate my monitor and I just have to key used to cranking my head to the side. Kinda sucks actually cause if im playing a game that requires the use of the keyboard more than the mouse, my neck could get a cramp. Well it took me awhile to hook up my computer, while it took me a matter of seconds to unhook it. my speakers took the longest. I got them hooked up right, and i found a nice equilizer thingy on the computer so I found a good setting called "Powerful". They have tons of settings... or just a dozen. Bass was too bassy for me and treble was too trabely and classicla was meant for just music and not lyrics. Well Im going to put my stuff that I had on my desk before other than my computer. Bye bye little monkeys.

No comments: