Thursday, August 12, 2004

HAPPY 200th POST!

well this is the 200th post. I missed the 100th post. I am happy today because I'm typing on my own computer and not trusting this card table with this monitor. I'm going to find something to support it. well i found a folding chair and bullitenboard. It worked, the crazy contraption that i made. Well the really really good news is that I got that desk that looks exactly like my old one. Well I'm going to go and play diablo 2. I think. right now I have some old speakers set up because at 4:00 I have to take down my computer again so I can get my desk in, and hooking upp 5 speakers and a sub is kinda harder than 2 speakers. I was going through my old posts one day and I was shocked at how I used to type. I still need to type a post without a delete key. Hmmm. I need to do a cool word. Let's see: "Sub Woofer or just woofer... no actually go with Sub Woofer" I mean that's a pretty cool word(s). Woofer is just cool enough than they put SUb on there like it's a substitute or maybe a submarine or maybe a sandwich woofer. It's a dog eating a sub I think. Get it... Sub Woofer... dog and sub... hahahahahahhahahaha. Well I'm going to go now and play video games so bye bye peeps.

No comments: