Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I haven't used orange yet... i dont think anyways.

I thought of another CD I shall get when I get the cash money. Paul Wright, Fly Away. If you haven't heard any of this guys music, he's a great singer, in my opinion. Also great musician. Oh I didn't make a sentence there. If yo haven't heard any of this guys stuff, then go to gotee.com and click on the artist drop thingy and click on his name and you can listen to a couple of his songs. I can see that my first pay check (whenever I get a job) isn't going to last very long. Gas, Cds, Video games. Acutally it would be gas, hard drive, CDs, Video games, power supply, more CDs, More Video games, Video card, More CDS, More Video games, and gas is just all over in that list. That is whatr my pay checks are going to for awhile. It's cloudy here. It rained a little bit awhile ago. Paul Wright can't really be catagorized, I dont think. His song flip flops is kinda hip hoppy,. where as some of his other songs are rocky. Well I'm going to go. Bye byer.

No comments: