Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Another Day, Another Blog

Now I'm going to type about my life again. Isn't it great? Write a walkthrough and stuff and now I finally get to tell you about what's goin' on. Well first off, the walkthrough for Peasant's Quest is for people who've beaten the game, but didnt get 150 points. If you do use the guide, and haven't played it, I say that's not a good idea, cause it's just so funny to try different things like grab berries from different bushes or look at the bed in the Inn. Or just type talk gary. that's fun. Well anywho, I came back from vacation and 5 days later I left again to see my new baby cousin... who was born in... 5 months ago i think. That was awsome. Babies are cool. My grandma played peekaboo with her for the first time and she just giggles everytime someone does it. We also went to a county fair. I almost forgot about those... but they've changed. All they have are kiddy rides now. Rides like a small fairiswheel and stuff like that. Nothing like rollercoasters. But they did have an octipus ride. I didn't ride though. I watched my other cousin who turns 9 years old tomorrow. While I was there, I had to sleep on an air matress and a sleeping bag. Funny thing is like at 5 AM or something like that, I was sleeping my arm was wrapped around my head so it was hanging off the matress and I woke up to something hitting my hand. Well it was a kitty. I petted it a little bit than closed my eyes again. Well the kitty started to... hit the airmatress, I guess. I mean like play it like it was drums or something. Well than the cat started doing that to my chest... well next thing i know the cat is on my chest, just laying there. It was freaking hilarious. I rolled over a little and the cat went bye bye. Well I got back home two days ago, and yesterday, my grandma, my aunt, my mom and I painted her bedroom. It looks cool. We are painting my room tomorrow. I forget what it's called but the paint roller has two rolly thingys on it and the paint pan has two sides and you put two colors of paint in it and you use the roller to paint he walls... interesting and it looks cool. I'm going to use blue and a lighter blue. That's pretty much all that has been going on. I'll post my Vacation journal tomorrow, if I have time. Painting could take all day. Well I have to take down my posters off the wall and stuff like that. See ya.

No comments: