Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Faster Now...

Ok, Now it is faster, the internet that is. You should read the last post to figure out my insanity to turn it into sanity.Well I added a new link to the side over there <. It's a parady on Secret of Mana or known in Japan as
Seiken Densetsu 2. Wierd. If you read my blog ever since its birth, than you would know I've played the game and this is my inspiration to play the game. Though Mana theater doesnt follow the story line exactly, but its freaking hilarious. I forgot what else I was going to say. I forget. I learned that looking for a free first person shooter game, that's single player is hard. I got nothing good. I got this game called cube, but it is really meant to be edited, which is part of the game. If you just play it as it is, it kinda sucks. Found a bunch of sweet sites though. Well a couple sites. They have free games for download. Not licsened games, but just fun games that people made, and they are sweet. Well I'm going to clean up my hard drive and delete all the games that i downloaded that I wont play. Bye bye.

No comments: