Friday, August 20, 2004

Gray Area

Hey people! Guess what? I hgave a cellular phone! I like it, but it's not just mine... it's mine and my dad's. But he picks up the tab so that's nice. The phone has a colored screen on it, and i can get games if I had some cash money. One thing I don't like is that you can't download ring tones. Would be sweet if I could, but it's not a complete loss. I would post the phone number, but I wont because it's the internet and anyone can access it, which wouldnt be good. I'll try to add all my friends onto my contact list. Well I'm going to go now just because I have nothing to talk about. Wait I thought of one more thing. I have found out that Fox is going to start making new episodes of Family Guy, which is a show i like. They are going to start May of 05. Well thought you might want to know. I'm going to go now. bye bye people.

No comments: