Tuesday, August 03, 2004

7 More Posts...

My titles are going to be in different colors now just to let you know. Well I said I would put my journal up now, but you know me... not dependable to do what I say when it comes to blogging. I had a comment about wysiwyg. He should come back to blogger. But oh wells. I guess if he likes live journal, that's ok then. I decided to take my brother's old keyboard. My only dislike about it is that the backspace is small therefore making it further to reach. But it has its advantages. like all the pretty buttons on top like back forward stop refresh search favorites web/home email(which i customized to gmail) mute media volume previous stop play/pause next calculator my computer sleep. the only thing is that when i push the web/home one... it opens 2 windows. same thing with the email. reason why I had to get a new keyboard is because it was acting up on me. See the spacebar was split into 2: left backspace and right space. well they got switched around somehow... try typing with your left thumb to push the spacebar. it's hard if you are not use to it. Not much else is new. Well I'm going to be so good night.

No comments: