Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I need some Green...

What else is new? I probably shouldn't say that. I want money, not need it. Oh well. I'll wait til I get a job. What do i need money for, you ask? Well I'm glad you asked. I need a new hard drive. this 19 gb is going to last since i have 4.5 gb left. ALso i need a new power supply. You know what, I shuld go down to the surplus store. That's what I might do. I decided to blog at this hour for the reason that I am waiting for this game called Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory to download. It's a free game, like America's Army. I think it uses the same engine to run it. 20 minutes left... Well let's get you guys caught up at what I've been doing... playing diablo 2... went to church yesterday. That was sweet. I've got a habit in DX-Ball. I remade the first stage. It's sweet. It say ROY G BIV and the R is in red, O in orange, etc. I went frolfing today. I started out sucky but nearing the end i did very well. Derek and I only played until the 16th hole because we had to get home to eat. 15 minutes... this is going to be awhile. I just told you what I've been doing for the past week pretty much. Tomorrow... today i guess... I have a dentist appointment. Tomorrow my bro is going to help my friend get his computer set up. I need to watch so i know how. I can connect everything, I think, but the setting up is the hard part that I dont know how to do. Maybe we were missing something cause it said to insert a disk and he didnt have a disk... beyound me. My brother will know. I've hit another stoping point... 12 minutes... now 11. I think that is all. I could put in links. I'm going to do that now. There... I think that's all. 8 minutes... this seems to be taking a long time. Well I'm, going to go so nighty night everybody.

No comments: