Friday, August 13, 2004

That gets me thinking...

I was reading this forum on christianrock.net, or christian-hiphop.net... anyways I was reding this post that was having a conversation on christian hip hop and stuff, well this one post said "2pac>christian rap" and someone commented on it saying that 2pac was a very religous man... Now i had to see if this was true and i found it false. Big time false. I found that he was a little bit more sensitive than he posed to be, but not religous. I also learned that he released like 5 albums after he died... how did he do that? I mean his site says stuff like "<2pac>, 2nd album after his death"... ok... how? Now I'm not saying that 2pac himself didnt write all the songs, but he deffinently didnt rap them. He kept a diary of poems, so those could be some of his songs. But still... 5 albums... that's a lot of songs to write by the age of 27, i think is when he died? But it's hard to beleive that he's dead, or if he is than why doesnt the person that's writing songs under his name just make his own albums... Wierd. anyways im steppin' off that subject. I was just eating some ice cream cause i twas hungry so I stepped out and had some. Well I was reading about beer chicken, which is where you stick a can of beer up the chicken's rump and cook it, and it isnt alcoholic (you can use soda too) and it doesnt have beer taste to it, but it moistens it up. Well anyways I ws thinking, who on earth thought of sticking a can of beer up a chicken's butt?! They probably weren't sober. Oh well. It was a good idea. Well it is now a half an hour later and I am getting kinda tired and I have to think of a way to get this dog named Jake off my bed because he growls at people who tries to move him physically and I am the type of person that doesnt like to share my bed because I like the center and my ped isnt the biggest, but it isnt the smallest bed. Well good night and I hope you have a nice day of aug 14 2004 in one minute. now zero.

No comments: