Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dippity Doo Head

1st day of school. That was today. I am now a sophomore. Today was sweet. I have pretty cool teachers. My Socialogy teacher is pretty sweet. My geometry teacher is... her tone of voice kinda sounds depressed, but she's nice. My English teacher is nice and sounds like she's a pretty sweet english teacher. My spanish teacher sounds nice, but my brother said that she made a person not want to take spanish. But she's been teaching for 3 years now so she has had time to change i guess. My computer programming class is pretty sweet, and my telecommunications class is really reallly sweet. We get to use digital video cameras, digital cameras, we get to do a radio show. Just all kinds of fun. And unlike all my other classes from the past, I actually have every single class with a friend! I only had one class last year with a friend, and the rest of the years in middle school... no, no friends in any of my classes... wait I had a class witha friend in 8th and 7th grade. They were only semester classes. Well I'm going to go and do something else now. Wait, I have to tell you i have 4th period off so i have an extra long lunch. But today I just sat and talked with friends for first lunch and then went to subway with another friend second lunch. We went there, ate, and got back to the school with 15 minutes to spare. Well I'm going to go for real this time.

No comments: