Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Another days wait...

Yes, I don't have the last part of the mystery finish. It's taking me a long time cause I am not getting very much time. Today i got home early, at 3:00 (I would've been home sooner but I was riding my bike beside a friend who was walking home) because of the 9th grade picnic. 11:30 till 2:30. That was fun. I went over to the amusement park and I went on the big slide and went on these spinny cup thingys and i went on the bumper cars. I would've went on the go karts but i was too tall :P. Oh I also went on the swingy thingy. Fun times. I'm glad that I went on the Spinny thingy before i drank my Mt. Dew. Fun times. THen i get back to the school at 2:30 and we can leave. That was great. Tonight I get to see my grandma, and I leave at 4:00. Sad part is that I won't be at youth tongiht cause I have to type something up for school, and with going to eat with my grandma up at Prairie Nights. Afer we eat me and my mom will leave but like i said i have to type this thing up. (N). On MSN that would be a thumb pointing down meaning "no". This chair is comffy. The fan going on drinking some Apple Juice and leaning back in my chair... it's the sweet life. Well I'm going to say good bye cause I am way to comffy to type. Good Bye.

No comments: