Monday, May 03, 2004

Hmmm... another one within 10 minutes... am i mad again like when i started blogging?

That's a freakin' long title. Ill shorten it to The man who thought he was perosn man, but soon found it he was only semi person man... sitll a little long. try this: kong. That's good. No offense or anything Pete, but your links are a little off target there. I mean my link is above my name, and so is derek's and hey charlies has the website and the link above his name... but i once messed up like that, so i wont critisize you cause i can't spell that word worth anything, and i'm to lazy to look it up. anyways, one thing about Mazilla is that some blogs don't work, but i still have Internet Exploder on my computer to check those out. I can update my blog with Mazilla and that's all that matters. Oh and Pete reminded me to give you some words of wisdom since he used the ultimate source of wisdom. Here's mine from my own head: "Film can explose itself when put under light.... therefore taking one point off your grade in graphing comm." or I'll do this one "You grow some and you loose some wheat when you plant. But what matters is that did you try to grow some, even though you lost some. All that is asked is to try." Thank Pete for that one. So i guesse i didn't use that one from my head. But what can i say? You guys drain me of my wisdom, or lack there of. Hehe. Peace out.

No comments: