Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'll be your little monkey that makes you laugh

Well the last Mystery part going to be long so I'll just post it tomorrow cause I need to finish it. Tomorrow we go to the park for school. Fun times. Me? I'm going to bring mass amounts of junk food. Happy note again, monitor. Yes i get to order it this saturday. Sad note is that i can wear my wallet on my head as a hat and not worry about money falling out cause I'm broke. See, I'm getting a crack right there on my arm! Hmmm. acording to this weather.com site, it's suppose to rain in the morning. That's kinda good cause we go to the park at 11:30 so it'll be nice when we get there. A little bit cool looking though... wait it's 65... that's nice. 70 at 3:00. Right at noon it's suppose to stop raining according to the weather.com place dude. People say you run out of stuff to say when you talk about the weather... which is the case now so bye.

No comments: