Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Complaining... me? Naw.

Oh yeah. That's sarcasm by the way. They should make a key that makes it so you can type sarcasm. Like a voice booms in and says it sarcastic. Hey Peter fixed his links. So someone reads my blog other then some other people. Well I complain to much about people. That's not very good cause people don't complain about me. Hmmmm... maybe peter should be like "YOU SHOULD FINISH THE FREAKING MYSTERY!" And it still wouldn't get done. Hey on a good note, I finally found out who did it on my mystery. I can't tell you though. You'll just have to wait five million years, when i finish that mystery... actually i plan to finish it before June. I might work on it tonight. So don't fret. But you should be like "Hey, update the freaking mystery monkey boy or I'll monkey you monkey." and then i would be like "ok" and it wouldn't get done faster then it is now. So I will play my video game and then update that thing we call Mystery Part blah blah.

No comments: