Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Mystery 10.

Please before reading this, read the post named “Mystery?!?” and the Mysteries in order. “Mystery?!?” is in my most recent archives. This will make a lot more sense if you do.

Hey people. I can't chat much cause I have the homework thing going on. Career's Ed. We have to fill out applications. Real applications, but we don't get a job. Darn. It's a lot of them too. ONe 3 page one and five 2 page ones. that's a lot. I can get two done in about an hour so I'm just going to give you part 10 and run. here is part 10 (yes i must announce it.)

I was getting my full of death. I was on the verge of wondering how long I had left before I died. At my hotel room I kept my curtains closed and stayed away from the door and window as best I could. Holland and Daisy knew of Kris’s death by now. I began to wonder if they thought I killed all of the people. I mean as I thought about it, I was with all the people that had died. I don’t know if they were thinking that though. I began to think that I would be alone on finding out the murderer. I decided to snoop around for clues. Not without something though. I went to my suitcase and grabbed something I had packed for emergencies such as this… a pistol. I put on a light jacket and put the pistol into a pocket inside the jacket. Completely concealed. No one would be the wiser.
I wasn’t going to check out Slitwit’s mansion, cause the police had that locked down nice and tight. I decided to check out the site where Jeff had died. Slitwit had showed us on a map when we were at his house. One problem was that I didn’t have a car. I took out the phone book and looked up to see if I could rent a car. The local mechanic shop rented out cars. I walked down there and rented a car. The car was a crappy car. But I guess it is better then nothing.
I drove down to the site of Jeff’s accident. The cliff was not that steep. I could see the tire marks from the car still. Also the police had spray painted the path that his tires made. So it was pretty obvious. I still kept my eyes peeled for anything that the police might have missed. At the site of the accident, which was nothing but some spray paint marks, I looked extra hard… then I found the footprints that Slitwit talked about. They were about my foot size, but a little bigger. Maybe a size bigger. Other than the footprints, I found nothing. I noticed they were Nike shoes. Like I said before, about size 12 because I had size 11 shoes. I started going back up to my car, than stopped. I looked in the direction of town and walked to town. I left the car there. I don’t know if it was paranoia or what, but I didn’t want to get into a car. I didn’t feel safe anywhere. I was a mile from town so it took me 20 minutes to get back to town. When I got to my hotel room I called the mechanic and told him to tow his car home and told him where it was. Later that night I heard that it had exploded. Luckily the mechanic was towing it and it exploded on the way back to town so he didn’t get hurt. Now I began to really get scared. Holland was a pretty big guy. He could fend for himself if he needed too. He was bigger than me that’s for sure. But than again, a lot of people are bigger than me. I just have big feet. Jeff was bigger than me. Heck even Daisy was bigger than me. I’m only 5’2”, with huge feet. Daisy must be 5’6” and Holland, 6 feet probably. Again I felt tired. I have no clue why. It was only 5:30. But I hit the bed and away I went to dreamland…

This is the end of section 10. pretty good I think. Microsoft word has found me out I think. It put this in italicize for me.

Characters:
Jacob- 5’2”. Paranoid (but who wouldn’t be in his situation?) Someone is out to get him obviously.
Daisy- about 5’6”
Holland- huge guy. 6’

No comments: