Monday, May 17, 2004

The time to unwind

Hmmm... well on my happy note (which is happy) I will be getting my new monitor! YAY! $139 and it's nice. My brother has almost the same one. Same brand and pretty much the same monitor. The $139 includes shipping so it's good. 17" flat screen monitor. Great for gaming. Now all i need is a new video card, but I owe my dad money now so I won't be getting one any time soon. I've paid him $50 of the money now, and I'll pay him back $20 a month, so we have a good system. Hmmm.... so can't by food at fast food resturaunts in awhile, can't go to movies... but that's what my new monitor is for so I can watch DVDs and play mass amounts of video games. I'm Lovin' it. Well I have to mow the lawn for my daddy, this will help get some money for my new monitor. So tomorrow I will try to get the last Mystery up. Good bye and fairwell for tonight.

No comments: