Wednesday, May 05, 2004

who ever invented that, should get slapped.

Yes I am a little frusterated. Cause someone invented it and decided not to put up a message telling you it was closing. I was done with my blog and i don't even know how this happened. I was done and like accidently pushed like control and something else. It was a good blog and now since I am out of time to tell you you don't get to hear what I have to say except this. You probably been wondering when I am going to update the mystery. Well, I made a plan. I am going to finish Part 7 tonight and part 8. You won't get part 7 till tomorrow. I plan to update every other day. So I will always have a backup in case i get busy and can't type out one. Now since I am low on time, I will say good bye to you and slap the person who invented ctrl+W. I have math homework and then I get to go to church which is always fun. bye bye good people. (i hate ctrl w i hate ctrl w.) Not really. I use it quite frequently. So I am just going to slap that guy. ta ta for now.

No comments: