Thursday, May 13, 2004

Handhelds

I think I spelled that wrong. but anyways. Like Pistol, I have seen the DS, which is sweet looking and will be sweet to play. I need a job. BUt at the same time I plan to get a job this fall. SO come 2005, I can probably have money to buy that thing we call a DS and what we call the PSP or Playstation Portable. Check it out man about the PSP. Now, it doesn't have duel screens like the DS (named for it's Duel Screens). But It looks sweet still. I mean a black handheld, not heard of since the GameGear. Now i kinda think maybe they should have waited a little bit longer, just till they make them a little smaller. These things are going to be like the GameGear; huge, but full of graphics for it's time. I guess it won't be "good" graphics according to us since good graphics is like the PS2's, Gamecube's, and X-Box's. But for being small, good graphics. Yes this is devoted to the new upcoming handhelds. Can't wait till they come out. It is making me wonder when they are going to do the PS3 and whatever the Nintendo is going to do. And probably Microsoft. I think they'll call it the "Bill Gate's Box". Or maybe "Windows Game Box". Box has to be there. Video games. I need money to blow on video games. Well, let's see, I just filled out 6 applications yesterday, and I won't get a job from that cause our career's teacher wanted them back, plus they were a little outdated. Well you people , you should play video games. So should I. Bye bye.

No comments: