Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Maraculous

I have decided that I am just going to give you a link to dictionary.com and it's definition of the word I can't spell. Hey I pushed Ctrl W again. Didn't make me to happy. But since I am having a little bit mroe time and the only thing that I would be doing right now, I would be typing the mystery. So it's more of your loss then mine, cause I know how it ends. Well I said that I glass etched in a glass and it looks sweet digity. Picture this link on a glass about the size of the picture, except the glass is about 2 inches taller below the picture. Then picture the black part a frosty color, and the blueish grayish part clear like the glass. That's how the sweetness of the cup looks like. Now I am done with that. That's all i really had to say more, but there were a few minor things that i don't think you would care about, like me doing my speech for career's ed. Lamey wamey. But it was a good speech. Oh yes and i said I am going to put dictionary.com and somehow i forgot to put maddogs blogs link to the side over there <. Ok now for the title. Miraculous. Miracles were our topic in Youth tonigh, which Pete did a nice job doing. I have come up with a miracle in my life; living through a day. Now a day is dangerous. We get into a shower (some of us), and we could drown! Then we might eat some food, which could be poisoned! Then we would brush our teeth, we would swallow some of that toothpaste and die! Then we might get in the car and ride to school, now driving... you just take your life into yours and other peoples hands when you drive. School, you could trip and fall. The food could be poisoned there too. Man the world is dangerous. But seriously, it is dangerous. It is a Miracle that we live through the day. A healthy baby is a miracle. Cancer being healed, miracle. Sure the Red Sea parting would be miraclous to see, but we ignore all these miracles and more, and wait for the sea to part. Pete's example: Why isn't the Red Sea parting, oh my cold feels gone, that's great. Come on God why won't this sea part? That was Pete's example. I wonder if Pistol is reading this and thinking, "When did i say this? I'm pretty smart." I'm talking about Peter Jonesypoo. Hehe Jonesypoo. Ok now I will Post this blog and you will get your news that took me too long and time out of the mystery. I have part 7 done, but I need to start and finish 8 before I post that thing we call, Mystery 7. Look for good luck happening, then think, "there is no luck, just miracles"
God Bless. Peace

No comments: