Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I think I'll call this "Updates"

I call this updates because Chane updated his site (he was nice enough to send me an email :)) and because i woke up this morining and it was sweet. It was sweet because my leg didn't hurt. I mean I can climb up stairs again and climb them 2 by 2 (like Noah). So that's maraculous. I mean last night, it hurt. Now today I can bend it, and no pain, and my knee doesn't bleed when i bend it. Although I am in training. Sometimes I start limping and then I'm like, "Oh yeah... I can walk." or when i sit down I keep my leg stretched, and them I'm like "oh yeah I can bend my knee" and then i bend my feet under my chair cause I feels good to bend my knee. Well I would like to chat some more but I have tons of homework cause teachers were thinking that it was National Homework Day and celebrated it. Hopefully I'll get part 11 done tonight. I know that it is part 10 that is due tomorrow, but I already explained my new system. And it works really well. I want to see what this insert
block quote does
. You can tell me what it does. I'll take a look at it when i get finished so then i will know what it does. Ok well... homework... do it for me... show up at my home and do it for me... please...

No comments: