Sunday, May 16, 2004

Mystery Part 12.

Please before reading this, read the post named “Mystery?!?” and the Mysteries in order. “Mystery?!?” is in my most recent archives. This will make a lot more sense if you do.

Man... a whole entire day of playing Final Fantasy VII... and I am still on the first disk! It seems like i should be near the end but no I'm still on the first disk! Well I won't keep you cause you are so excited about the mystery. I'm so excited i could pee my pants! I'm kidding. Just to let you know, this is the second to the last mystery. There is one more left after this. So I will go back to creating long posts about my life. Enjoy mystery part 12:

I was beginning to think that something was seriously wrong with me. Yes 12 again. I was thinking about forgetting all this and leaving. I mean I was running out of clothes and plus, I was paranoid. I mean I had my gun under my pillow when I slept, not that it would matter much cause I probably wouldn’t wake up. Again, my head hurt. Like I said, I was planning on leaving this town of Starsgale. So I packed my bags. After I was done I opened the door and picked up a newspaper that was sitting at my step. It was rolled up and I just felt like reading it before I left. I went back inside and unrolled it. It had a note in it. A note that was typed so I couldn’t tell who it was from.
Jacob Slanders:
I see the element is working on you and that you are getting a good nights sleep. I hope you didn’t get too close to those poor people. Look at the first page of the newspaper.

I looked at the front page. The headline read “Two People Dead”. I didn’t need to read anymore, but I just wanted to make sure. Daisy and Holland. How did he die? I read on to find out they both had died from having their throats slit. There was no indication of who done it. There was more to the note:
I know your thoughts Jake… or Jacob. I know you hate Jake. You despise it. I wouldn’t try to leave this town, or you may find yourself 6 feet under. Stay in town a little longer. I promise I won’t bite…

That was the end of the letter. Now, by this time, I peed my pants. I had no clean clothes… at least I hadn’t peed in them. Now according to the letter, it says he wouldn’t kill me unless I left town. I was beginning to wonder if the bullet in this pistol would be better for him, or for me…

This is the end of section 12. I like the last paragraph. You know how people get when they get paranoid and scared and pee their pants; they make jokes. Comic relief.

Characters.
Holland- dead
Daisy- see Holland
That’s all although we do get a letter from the princess, I mean killer.

No comments: