Monday, May 03, 2004

I'm Happy!

No need to format my harddrive. And my brother fixed my computer, and i got rid of Internet Exploder. YAY! So now i use Mozzila Firefox. It has a cool name unlike "Internet Exploerer". how original. Internet in the name... although i can't think of any other browser with internet in it. But the whole explorer idea... not very original. I mean Netscape Navigator. Anyways Mozzilla is cool in its self, but then they added the Firefox and they are just Kick' with the coolness. And plus it has google search engine on top and it's own pop-up blocker built it. So I don't need to have the google toolbar, which served me well. Hey you guys get mystery sooner then explected.... as soon as i get on it. I have to type my speech for career's ed. today, and i have un poco espaƱol( a little bit spanish), and a little bit of math. I think I'll start with math, then work on my career's. I have all my info for career's I just need to type it. I will probably start and maybe finish the next part of the mystery. Well I'll get started on my homework now. My my peeps!

No comments: