Sunday, March 07, 2004

4 blogs later...

I'm done. Except those things I told you I would do tomorrow. Other then that I'm done. holy cow. It took me 7 hours to do that. And all i have is a written rough draft pretty much. Oh well, the rest should be a piece of pie. Hehe i didn't say cake. I'm special. Oh you know dose Quesadillas? Well in spanish that means "Cheese cake". Yeah and taco means something that i forgot. Well that was really really long. Now I know what would happen if you only had 2 days to do your Term Paper. Althoug, I wish I would have my aunt as my techer when im a Senoir in High school. Cause she only has you do 5 pages for your term... and I have 8 on this country. That's what i should do if I can. Write about a country. I don't know the guidelines for the term paper, so i dunno if I can have a country as a topic. My aunt doesn't teach in Bismarck so I won't have her. Plus it'd be kinda weird to have your really nice and cool aunt, be your teacher... for english... just thinking about it gives me the willys. willys is a cool word. That's your long awaited for cool word. Willys. Mr. Hager should have given us our countries a week and a half ago, instead of just the half a week ago. I got all my info on wed.-fri. and then I had writers block apparently on Saturday and then i spent 7 hours writing this report. I have no clue what i wrote down. I'm too bored out of my mind to know. My hand kinda hurts too so that is an added bonus i guesse. Ok I'm confused. I think the word "guesse" is really spelt "guess". Let me check that. according to Webster the 19th Jr., it's spelt guess. I'll take his word for it. It was a sunny day here in NorDak. But it was windy and cold. so I didn't miss out on any good weather. But I got great light in my room today from dat sun man dude. I think I'm going to head to that place we all call "Slumber Land". You have to say it in a soothing voice. "Slumber Land". My brain hurts. I think I thought too hard i think i thought i think. And I am just realizing how tired I am. I must have listened to 'Phenomenon" by Thousand Foot Krutch, 7 times today. Wow that's a lot. I'm going to go to bed now so bye the people that are listening ;to me ramble and not delte andthing and typing odd and not nowing what is goingdslaik;ddddddddddddddddddd holdy cow my fingers feel heavy. night.

No comments: