Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Ummm... The CD Burner Ate My Homework.

The title is although strange, but yet possible, but not pertaining much to this blog... unless you BREAK-IT-DOWN. FIrst I will go with the one that it is possible by telling you how it is possible for the CD Burner to eat your homework. Well you could have done your homework on the computer, and was going to burn it to a CD to bring to school. makes sense... although I did not do that, I was just telling you how it is possible. Now I will tell you how the title pertains to me by BREAK-ING-IT-DOWN. First we will take the "Ummm..." and the "My Homework" part. Well i got all my homework done that I had to make up for being gone 3 days from school. I finish the "HOMEWORK" part last friday though, but i still had a 1 quiz and a test to make up. Yesterday I made up the quiz and today I finished my test, so homework is done. Now for the "The CD Burner Ate" part. See my CD burner has the tendency to, well, eat CDs. meaning that it will take the CD in but it wont spit it back out. Though if i restart my computer, it will open again. It will open about 2 times per "starting", I guess is the word you would use. But this one starting, I guess it just decided to only do it one time. So I am too lazy to turn off my computer and turn it back on to get my CD. Well that breaks down the title. Hmmmm... it has been awhile since I gave you kids some Words of Wisdomness. Let's see if I can gather up some. Well I don't have any I guess. You've sucked me dry. Dang kids. They always wear me down. Hmmm. Think think think think. "If a monkey and a hippoponimous(hehe. it's so much better if you spell that word wrong. Like with an extra P or something.) are going somewhere, and the hippoponimous(still funny) runs into a club called "Spike Club", why did the monkey call an ambulance? Cause the spikes on the club made the hippo bleed. HAHAHAHAHAHA!. I'm so cool." I'm so cool. Oh! Speaking of cool, I have a cool word for you too: Hippoponimous(still funny i say.). Oh yes spelling that word wrong many times over is still funny... don't ask me why, it just is...

No comments: