Sunday, March 07, 2004

Half done, and I'm gonna' make it home tonight

Variation of a country song. I don't listen to country anymore, but as a wee lad i did. I have no clue why I did. Anyways, I am half done with this thing we like to call a: "report". you have to say it like you are french kinda. "report". except with a little bit of english (as in american english. Not english english.). If you have no clue what it would sound like, go to strong bad emails and then click on "Three Wishes", or just on that link i gave you, and then near the end of the email, strong bad says "Cresants" in a voice like that. That is how you would say "report". Now that i have just driven you astray from the topic, I'll tell it to you again. I am about done with half of my report. Well it isn't a report, caus i don't have to hand in a paper, but i have to give a speech and hand in a poster board. Yeah I think i told you that though like in another post a while back. Well just one more post till my blog is back to normal. YAY!. Oh I was gone for a while... a long while... sorry bout that. Not that you knew or noticed. Well tomorrow I'm probably going to make my poster board and tonight I hope I will get done with this report speech thingy. Probably going to make it into an outline and print it onto regular paper cause I have bad hand writing and writing it on note cards I would have lots and lots of note cards. He said you can use note cards or just have your notebook up there. I'm making it into an outline mainly because we have to make eye contact, which isn't a bad idea, and it will help me "know" my speech a little better and be able to make eye contact instead of just standing there "reading" my speech. Yesterday I was going to work on my speech, but I couldn't consentrate at all on it. I was bored yesterday and was going to start, but like i said, I couldn't consentrate. I think when a person is bored and wants to do something, I think it usually means that the person has a lot of energy. I think this because I was bored and wanted to do something, but i didn't want to do anything, but to do something with my friends. I did finally go over to Chane's house and we had a blast and a half there. We didn't go tubbn' though. Well I think I am going to go now and try to finish this report. And for those of you who think I am procrastinating, I'm not, cause it's due Wednesday of this week and I just got finished getting my information on Friday of last week, which means two days ago. Oh i almost forgot. HAPPY BIRFDAY CHANE! I don't think he reads my blog so i don't know if he will see that, but oh well. I'll send him an E-mail. Bye bye you silly people.

No comments: