Saturday, March 06, 2004

Rawkfist

I think this is 6/8 blogs for the countdown. 2 more blogs then my blog will be back to normal. I hurt myself bowling yesterday. I was bowling left handed, and im right handed so i wasn't doing to well at it. anyways i was bowling left handed and BAM! my legs went bye bye from under me and i landed on my left hip bone. yeah it hurts a lot. I could barely bowl today. Except I was trying my curve ball which i am working on improving it, and it doesn't hurt when i try that. Probably because I don't have to try to put a lot of power like i have to do when I throw the ball straight. When i was bowling my ball straight today, I hurt a lot and plus it didn't go where i wanted it to go at all. I did really bad. Next week is the last week of bowling. I should bowl this summer to work on my curve. I went to Chane's house last night. That was pretty fun, but we didn't get to go hot tubben'. Oh vell. We played some X-Box action. That was fun. I only was there for 2 hours so we didn't get to do much. His car is fast. He has fishys too. In fact he was a sucker fish thing, just like me... except his is 100 times bigger then mine. That's one big fish. He has an iguana too. It didn't move much. I never did do that monitor switch. I didn't think Starcraft would be worth to go through all that of unhooking this monitor, moving it without disturbing anything around it, bring the one from downstairs, hook it up up here. All for bout an hour of starcraft then i would hook up my this monitor again. that's a lot. Hmmmmmmm. I wonder if there is really a place called "Kurtma". Hehe im cool cause i spell "cat" "kat". hehe. I'm so cool. I think I'm obsessed with "Phenomenon" cause I've listened to it like 50 times and i haven't even had it for a week. Funny thing is that i haven't memorized any songs. fire is so cool. when under control anyways. we wouldn't want it to get out of control. that would be bad. I almost beat chane's brother's sound system. He has 4 speakers and 2 subs, where i have 5 speakers and 1 sub. But of course one of my speakers is messed up. so i guesse he beats me. just by one sub. Oh for those of you who like The Juliana Theory, they have a new dowloadable song that sounds really cool. It's called "French Kiss-Off". The muuuusic sounds really good and so does the lyrics. Well I think I'm going to work on my Kenyan projekt. Hehe im so cool with the "Projekt" It's suppose to be "project". Lataz. oh another cool word. I'm so Hip with da times. lataz d00dz.

No comments: